|Job Title||*Support Staff Supervisor*|
|Categories||Legal, Other Professional|
|Location||New Orleans, LA|
Highly regarded law firm with multiple locations seeks an experienced Support Staff Manager to handle operations. The ideal candidate will be an energetic team-player who fits the firms excellent and congenial firm culture. The duties and responsibilities for this position include:
· Daily interactions with administrative management and law firm partners regarding a variety of issues that include personnel
· Responsible for recruiting and management of non-attorney personnel
· Travel from time-to-time between offices
The ideal candidate will have:
· 5+ years HANDS ON Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant / Paralegal experience in a law firm (mandatory)
· A BA in Human Resources or related field is highly preferred although prior law firm management experience may be considered in lieu of degree
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to be masterful in championing goals across offices and staff
Our client is offering handsome compensation combined with a fantastic corporate culture. We all know how hard these types of jobs are to find in NOLA. This could be your chance but you need to contact SRS IMMEDIATELY. Any inquiries will be treated with 100% confidentiality.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY RESIDING IN THE GREATER NEW ORLEANS AREA OR WITH A PRE-PLANNED MOVE DATE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
View all job listings or contact an executive recruiter to discuss other career opportunities in Baton Rouge, in New Orleans, or elsewhere in South Louisiana.
Strategic Recruitment Solutions is an executive recruitment firm in New Orleans and Baton Rouge who is partnered with most of the law firms and technology companies in the Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast region, as well as top companies throughout the nation. Our professional headhunters and recruiters have access to positions in the Legal field and IT careers that may not be advertised on job boards or company websites. We are always interested in connecting with top-tier Legal and I.T. professionals and encourage you to submit your resume for consideration. SRS will always protect your privacy: all discussions and communications are confidential.