|Job Title||Legal Administrator|
Are you an experienced and highly organized professional looking to make a significant impact in a dynamic legal environment? SRS is currently seeking a dedicated Legal Administrator to join a successful mid-sized firm.
· Supervise and coordinate daily office operations.
· Manage administrative staff and allocate tasks effectively.
· Ensure efficient document management and record-keeping.
· Oversee budgeting and financial reporting for the office.
· Handle HR functions such as hiring and onboarding.
· Maintain office supplies and equipment.
· Ensure compliance with legal regulations and office policies.
· Collaborate with attorneys to optimize workflow.
· Identify opportunities for process improvement.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field (preferred) although those with extensive legal administration experience will absolutely be considered.
· Proven experience in office management in a professional legal services environment managing a staff over 20 employees.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
· Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
· Proficiency in office software and legal management software.
· Knowledge of legal procedures and terminology is a plus.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Problem-solving mindset.
If you want to become part of an amazing team please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing relevant experience and qualifications. If you want to be a part of a growing dynamic team, this is your chance. All communication will be treated with the utmost in confidentiality. Only those currently residing in the greater Houston area or with a preplanned move date will be considered.
View all job listings or contact an executive recruiter to discuss other career opportunities in Baton Rouge, in New Orleans, or elsewhere in South Louisiana.
Strategic Recruitment Solutions is an executive recruitment firm in New Orleans and Baton Rouge who is partnered with most of the law firms and technology companies in the Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast region, as well as top companies throughout the nation. Our professional headhunters and recruiters have access to positions in the Legal field and IT careers that may not be advertised on job boards or company websites. We are always interested in connecting with top-tier Legal and I.T. professionals and encourage you to submit your resume for consideration. SRS will always protect your privacy: all discussions and communications are confidential.