Whether you are an executive-level professional at the top of your field, or up-and-coming talent looking to reach the next level, a job search can quickly be stymied unless you avoid these bad habits.
3 distinct reasons why top professionals should consider using executive recruiters or professional headhunters when searching for a new career path.
“IF YOU’RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT/THEN YOUR FACE WILL SURELY SHOW IT” Does your face radiate happiness when you are working? Well do you at least look satisfied?? Perception is everything. How do your coworkers and superiors perceive your contentment? Are you happy and does your face show it? Popular wisdom would have us […]
The dreaded much anticipated holiday season at work Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer – O Holy Night!!!! Happy Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Diwali, Merry Christmas The holidays are a minefield of emotions, stresses, and demands on the budget and time of everyone this time of year. Family requirements are always a concern but even […]
Think before COMPLAINING – Work is a No Whine Zone! “Never tell your problems to anyone—20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. Lou Holtz Complaining on the job can be a slippery slope – addictive and resulting in one being perceived as negative, especially if there is never a presentation […]