|Job Title||Paralegal – Defense Litigation|
Our client has the opportunity of a lifetime to join a dynamic litigation team who is committed to providing exceptional legal services to their clients. They offer a team of dedicated professionals currently seeking to hire a Paralegal to be the backbone of their team.
Prior experience should include:
· Conducting legal research and analysis
· Assisting with document preparation and review
· Maintaining and organizing legal files and records
· Communicating with clients and other parties involved in cases
· Drafting legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings
· Managing calendars and scheduling appointments
· Providing administrative support to attorneys as needed
Qualifications: To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Paralegal Studies or related field (preferred) or Paralegal Certification from an ABA accredited school
· 2 plus years of prior insurance defense that includes billing for your time
· Proficiency in legal research and writing
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research databases
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
Our client will offer top of the market compensation, benefits to die for, PLUS the opportunity to work with preeminent attorneys. If you are a dedicated and motivated Paralegal looking to advance your career with a dynamic law firm, we want to hear from you! Please highlight your relevant experience and send us your resume – TODAY! ANY INQUIRIES WILL BE TREATED WITH 100% CONFIDENTIALITY.
View all job listings or contact an executive recruiter to discuss other career opportunities in Baton Rouge, in New Orleans, or elsewhere in South Louisiana.
Strategic Recruitment Solutions is an executive recruitment firm in New Orleans and Baton Rouge who is partnered with most of the law firms and technology companies in the Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast region, as well as top companies throughout the nation. Our professional headhunters and recruiters have access to positions in the Legal field and IT careers that may not be advertised on job boards or company websites. We are always interested in connecting with top-tier Legal and I.T. professionals and encourage you to submit your resume for consideration. SRS will always protect your privacy: all discussions and communications are confidential.